Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I just threw up a little in my mouth

Ok...First off I have to say that this girl looks like complete trash and like she just participated in the worlds largest gang bang. I used to find her appealing in the looks department, but now....Slutty, trashy, stupid, dirty, etc........I guess maybe it's the crabs and other infections that KFed passed her way. Apparently that stuff can go right to your brain. And what the fuck is the white stuff on her face and if it's a acne cream why does she go out in public like this? That stuff is made for STAY HOME PURPOSES ONLY. She knows that paparazzi are going to be around? Seriously. Lets use your brain. You can make semi-coherent sentences. I don't understand celebrities and their mental state sometimes. I bet she'll complain that people won't leave her alone. Well don't go around looking like a idiot and people won't talk. Dumbass. One word.......ewwwwwwww.

No comments: