Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fun..


She makes pregnancy sound so fun.. Where do I sign up for this??

“As a new mom I’m supposed to go on about how wonderful it was to be pregnant. “Well, I don’t buy into that. The truth is that I love my baby to bits, but the rest of it sucked. Pregnancy was the biggest killer for me. I hated it - I hated being fat.
“My hormones were all over the place and I acted like some lunatic, picking fights with my boyfriend over how he made my coffee.
“On top of that I had this hideous ‘pregnancy mask’ skin discoloration which completely covered my face.
“You can normally use creams to disguise it, but not when you’re pregnant, so I had to walk around looking like I was horribly disfigured. This may sound arrogant, but I’m used to looking hot I just wanted to cry all the time.”

No comments: